Wednesday, September 29, 2010

oh my

Oh my. I'm so behind! Fall is an amazing and a busy time of year. Football has started, eating meals outside, wearing jeans, throw on a scarf, leaves are changing, and sip on something hot... it's fall! We have been keeping busy working on the house while doing the day to day life things.
Last week was a little hard and great all wrapped in one. Biscotti had a malignant tumor removed, which of course made us a little sad. It may or may not come back, we are of course praying that it does not return! It made us realize just how big of a part of our family that she really is. I told Aaron that I was going to get her a Livestrong bracelet!
On an uplifting note. Work has been just amazing. The Lord is doing some crazy things, and of course just answering prayers that have been heavy on our hearts. I'm so thankful to be apart of this ministry, and just be a witness to Him doing so many great things.
Tonight, I'll be looking forward to a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie with vanilla ice cream on top!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking how I need those cookies stat. Eat a few for me, we'll probably have some next weekend here at Fiesta, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try that recipe soon! Sounds delicious! I have a pumpkin spice muffin recipe that is awesome too! Let me know if you want it!

    ReplyDelete