Monday, September 13, 2010

dr. seuss lives here... really

It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post. There are many holes to fill with new things I'm learning spiritually- or just having my world rocked in a good way, Ansel Adams gallery, some new recipes, new travels, and new things to look forward to.
I feel like I have been everywhere over these 2 weeks. I've been out of town for work, and then Aaron and I finally took a vacation! Woohoo! It was about time. We went just north of San Diego to a beach called La Jolla. It was pretty much a-maz-ing! I have never been to a place like it. We had a great cottage, ate great food, biked, ran, kayaked, beached it, swam in the 60 degree water, did some local things, & relaxed--I know...surprise...I did it! I just wanted to share a few of our pics hope you can picture yourself there!
500 feet from our cottage
Bike Rides!
I was thinking about how I could totally do this everyday!
Yes, we saw sharks
Seals & Sea Lions were everywhere. They were pretty awesome!
Harbor... ate fresh fish off the dock... it was delish!
There was no excuse to not have fresh flowers.
Only in CA does your Poodle hang out through your Lexus' roof.

1 comment:

  1. Marg-- I can totally picture myself there since my dad took me there my senior year of high school. It is a beautiful city! I'm so glad you guys finally got away. Looks like it was a great vacay!!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete