Tuesday, March 13, 2012

our little nugget

We had an awesome weekend with 4 dogs and 4 adults! Despite the rain, we had a great visit with Patti & Pop, and I'm sure the dogs went home forever grateful that they live on acres of land. I'm so thankful that we were able to have them come to in town.
Our families and friends from a far keep asking for pictures of where we're in this pregnancy, and I finally buckled down and let Aaron snap a few. I've never been good about solo shots so this will be interesting the next few months! We go for our 15 week appointment this Thursday, so next month we get to find out if this little nugget is a he or a she. Until then, I'm working very hard at switching out one of my 2 bowls of cereal a day for eggs. (Sigh)... kind of a struggle for me. Hopefully, taking it for the team is making someone else a very happy camper.

 a little bit bigger than an orange
Kind of looks like I'm pounding the doughnuts... but just making a person!

1 comment:

  1. Nobody thinks you eat donuts all day long! No worries. You look great.
    Followed. And maybe you'll stop by me someday. =)

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete