Monday, July 18, 2011

patty cake, patty cake, baker's man

This weekend I was what some of you may call… “a baking fool”.

Thanks to Linnae’s sister Sara, my world of living G-Free has been quite enjoyable. Almond Flour, people, God Bless it! Some of you know I eat the same thing every day for Breakfast and Lunch. I have been able to still swing my 2 bowls of cereal; it just isn’t the same old favorites, and a sandwich. Now, the sandwich has been the most depressing of all. I have hated every GF bread known to man. They all crumble, taste like mushed up rice, and/or not filling. Until, Sara shared this beautiful thing called: Almond Flour. I have made some of the most delicious bread I have ever had and some amazing crackers. Thanks to Elana!
I’m not sure why, but Aaron thinks I make amazing Pizza. I haven’t made it in over 2 months, and thanks to my sweet friend Martha, I had a great recipe to try for myself. For those of you who are trying to Low Carb it or are GF you really should try it; I was pretty pleased with it. I just couldn’t look at Aaron’s too long! Hope you can enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment