Monday, May 3, 2010

vietri, sara bellini

Let me start by saying…it was a good weekend! I mean we celebrated Britney’s Birthday, did my least favorite thing… mulch, won some Vietri, and relaxed poolside with Aaron.
Let’s rewind to me winning something. I have never won anything.
I went to the old first job stomping grounds, Lewis’, with Britney because we are both Vietri fans, and the granddaughter of the founder was going to be there. We were told that she, Sara Bellini, would be painting pieces, so we made time and trotted up there. Well, unfortunately her paints were taken into customs, and she was just signing pieces. We did get to meet her, see pictures of her family, tell her how much we loved our pieces, and how we wanted more! There was a drawing for a salad/dessert plate that I have always admired. The line is called Sara’s Flowers- which she created & painted; the details and colors are beautiful.
A few hours later, in mid-mulching, I get a call that I won (Sunflower)! Can’t believe it; I guess Aaron is going to have to add to our collection! (Hey, I would love to have the Tulips!) It really was a great weekend with friends, yard work (I have blisters), relaxing, and time with Aaron. Our first weekend of sun in a while!
Not that you all are interested, but here are the lines that we have enjoyed.
(Top-Incanto Mine)                      (Bottom- Belleza Britney's)

1 comment:

  1. I have the Vietri Rosso (the red) dinner plates. Those tulips would look great on my plates for summer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete