Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i toast to you

So, it is here… I have started a blog.

If you know me, you know I love cereal. I love everything about it, and more importantly it is what I look forward to every morning, snack time, and before bed. I know a little ridiculous.

Aaron and I have lived in Shreveport for 2 years now, and added Biscotti to the family last November. When we first got engaged we said, “ok we’ll live anywhere, but not Louisiana”. Well, God laughed and sent us to Louisiana. Just to remind us that he is totally in control and not us. We wouldn’t change a thing about it. We have learned a lot, grown a lot, seen a lot, and have sweated a lot! The humidity here is something I will never get use to! I hope you will enjoy hearing about our life, and about some other fun things. So I raise a bowl of Banana Nut Cheerios and toast to you as you come and join us on our journey!

My thought for the day: God likes to teach me like I’m Sam’s…he prefers to teach me in bulk, because I’ll carry it around longer.

5 comments:

  1. SO, im the first to comment on your blog. i LOVE reading peoples blogs, especially those i love! I have thought about starting one myself... but i think i'll wait till my life consists of more than studying. love the pics! love and miss yall- i will def be checkin your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Mary Margaret's! I'm adding you to my google reader and hope I can keep up with you this way! xoxo from Memphis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marg,

    I love when people have blogs cause I get to keep up with the fun little things going on in your life. Plus as the only NON-facebooker in the world, I actually have a way to see new pics of you! :) Yes that's right, I'm still holding strong to no online group sites, except for BLOGS!

    Love you lots girl, hope you always know it!
    Tty soon,
    Kt

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good... nice blog title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:):)
    Ok I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited about this:) It will make me miss you a tincy wincy bit less!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Biscotti!! BEAUTIFUL!! Ok soooo can I just say that it SERIOUSLY has been TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!! I was begining to wonder about you! Kisses to the fam! and yes...that includes the pooch!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete