Tuesday, September 11, 2012

a first time for everything

There have been many first time experiences for me this week; some sweet, some tough, and some dirty.
I have found myself staring at this little girl and filled with joy that can't really be described typed out,
I have laughed as I have changed the changing pad cover for the 2nd time in one day due to projectile poop,
I have struggled getting enough sleep,
I tell myself when Jewel smiles at me it has nothing to do with gas,
We've been blessed by sweet notes and meals,
I've written in a baby book,
I miss running outside in beautiful weather, but I'm dreaming about running with a stroller with leaves falling around my feet,
I love seeing Aaron with another girl (clearing throat, Jewel),
The hot flashes, have. got. to. go. seriously,
Twice Biscotti has brought Jewel a toy while she's cried,
and I'm loving Bethel Loft Sessions, "You Have Won Me". So good, love.

Here is one sweet first, Jewel's first bath at home.
 A little upset that she then had to have clothes on.
But, all in all, a great first bath at home.

1 comment:

  1. She is unbelievable! Absolutely gorgeous just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete