Tuesday, November 23, 2010

what am i thankful for?

I just wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for partnering with me in prayer and/or financially. You have played a very important role in my ministry with Young Life. Our banquet last week went amazing! We kept asking ourselves, “Why is everything going so smooth?!”, then we kind of laughed and realized the Lord was just orchestrating the whole event. I know some of you live far away, and couldn’t be here for the banquet, but I wanted you to get a chance to see what you have been a part of. Doug spent many hours working on this video for area.

I sit here thankful for the 100’s of different students that our area is reaching out to, the dedicated leaders, our selfless committee, and the people like you that pray and give. Thank you again, and Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Awesooooooooooooooome!!!!! So excited what the Lord is doing through ya'll in Shreve!! Miss you!
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally got to watch this! love it! love YL Shreve =0

    ReplyDelete