Tuesday, October 5, 2010

you're invited

I'm not usually one to blog about endorsing something, but heres to that! A couple of times I've ordered invitations from Tiny Prints, and have always been really pleased. One great thing is that when it's your first time ordering you can get $10 off (use code: AFFNEW) or you can get _% off (depending on how much you spend). I'm really excited about the invites I just ordered for my cousins' baby shower. You might want to consider them for your next get together!

3 comments:

  1. I have used them for baby announcements both time and LOVED them!! You will be getting yours soon...I was a litttttttttttttle late doing them:) Loooooooooove youuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see them! I bet they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tiny prints too!! I always order things off of there. I got some really great address labels for like $15.00 :)

    ReplyDelete