Wednesday, March 7, 2012

run to this beat

I’ve been meaning to do this post for a really long time, but I really just remembered that this morning while I was running. I’ve been teaching spin in the mornings for almost 2 years;  I figured if I’m going to go I might as well get paid! I’ve had many people ask me for my playlist, and ask what music I listen to when I’m training. I must go ahead and warn you, the music I run and spin can be different than what I listen to in my spare time. I guess having dancer background… I like to run to the pace/beats/counts of music. So, get out your iTunes/Spotify and happy playlist making:

-“Shake it Out” Florence + Machine
-“Beautiful People” Chris Brown
-“Boogie Shoes” KC Sunshine Band
-“Fade Into Darkness” Avicii
-“Walking On A Dream” Empire of the Sun
-“Flower” Moby
-“Feelin’ Alright” Joe Crocker
-“Tightrope” Janelle Monae
-“Let it Ride” Bachman-Turner Overdrive
-“Home” Marc Broussard
-"Paradise" Coldplay
-"Will you be my Girl?" Jet
-"Get Me Bodied"  Beyonce'
-"1901"  Phoenix
-"They don't care about us" Michael Jackson
-"Live & Let Die" Paul McCartney
-"Uptight (Everything's Alright)" Stevie Wonder
-"MoneyGrabber" Fitz & The Taantrums
-"369" Cupid
-"Valerie" Amy Winehouse

I try not to use too much that is always on the radio, because you’re bound to get bored of it! Happy trails/training/running/spinning!

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love Florence + Machine! And I adore the name of your blog! I hope you'll stop by to see me!

    http://adventuresofinfatuation.blogspot.com/

    Lyz

    ReplyDelete