Thursday, January 3, 2013

2 months in a post

Oh I have a blog? Man... I hate to say what so many say, but I've been busy. A fun busy though! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. There is so much to be thankful for this past 2012. I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned and in store for us this coming year!
 Little J at 3 months
 A year ago on 1/1/12 we found out that we were pregnant with this nugget and here she is now... 
4 months and counting!
I really wanted to share all of the great photos that Britney took for us for our Christmas card...but that ended up being a little much with all of these!
Jewel was pretty much over it by then, but at least Brit, Levi, J and I were able to snap this pic together. 
Merry Christmas from all of us in GA! The dogs sort of made it... Biscotti is laying down at Amanda's feet.

 One of my favorite moments was surprising Aaron with a Banjo. Thanks to my sweet brother I was able to find this one. Thanks again Nate!
 This was the Christmas of the puffy vest. Pop, Patti, Aaron, and Jewel all got puffy vest for Christmas. Seriously. Do you have one? Step on the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment