Thursday, September 3, 2009

birdy

Y'all are probably about to get a good laugh at me... or maybe you'll be impressed! I have gotten so frustrated looking for art for the house that I went on a limb to create my own. Now, this is my first time to try this. Could it be my last? I'm really not sure. Aaron tells me it's good, but I give him ice cream to say that to make me feel good. So, here are my birds and all of their glory. My picture is terrible, but I couldn't get good lighting anywhere. We head to Georgia tomorrow to bring in Labor Day, and watch the Rebels bring in their first victory of the year over Memphis!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome bird paintings!! Will you paint one for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I love it, totally impressed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. marg. you made it sound like they are horrible. where are you going to hang them?! i think they are cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. gee thanks guys!!! well linnae, i painted over them and started over. i think the guest bedroom. originally i was thinkig living, but i think they are too red. patti i will for sure paint you one! becky, i hope aaron didn't send you a maggie moo's gift card for that! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed. How do you learn to do things like this?? i mean, I really need some of your creative energy!

    ReplyDelete